These gummies are oddly so easy to make, you can whip them up in less than 20 minutes and keep them in your fridge as a bed time snack all week long. They will help you fall asleep by calming your nervous system and enhancing the body's production of melatonin, without that icky groggy feeling when you wake up. Feel refreshed, rejuvenated and super well-rested the next day! Just follow this quick and easy recipe...
Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: Lots of Gummies
Here is What You'll Need:
- 1 cup 100% Tart Cherry Juice
- 1 tablespoon Slumber Party Herbal Powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or 30 drops Stevia Extract
- 3 tablespoons Vital Proteins Grass-Fed Gelatin
Here is What You'll Do:
- In a small sauce pan or small pot, bring the tart cherry juice, Slumber Party Herbal Powder, and sweetener to almost boiling.
- Once heated, turn the heat on low as you whisk in the gelatin, one tablespoon at a time. Be sure the each tbsp is completely disintegrated before adding the next one.
- Once all the gelatin has blended in, you are ready to fill your molds. If you have molds, fill them to the top, if not, you can take a glass container and fill the bottom of it with the mixture. Place molds or container in fridge and allow to set for about 15-20 minutes.
- Consume now or wait for bed time. They will last at least 2 weeks sealed in an airtight container in the fridge.
Wishing you glorious, sweet dreams,