This is the perfect snack to keep in the fridge, especially if you're looking to improve your overall athletic performance. Snack on this "cookie dough" every day and watch as your body transforms and adapts into a stronger, more fit version of yourself.
Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen cookie balls
Here's What You'll Need
- 1 cup of Tahini (Sesame butter)
- 1/3 cup of Raw Cacao
- 2 tbsp Power Hour Herbal Powder
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tbsp Maca Powder
- 1 tbsp honey/ maple syrup (or substitute 15 drops Stevia Liquid Extract)
- 1 tbsp powdered greens (we love Sun Warrior's Natural)
Here's What You'll Do
- In a medium mixing bowl, add tahini, then proceed to add all the powders on to and chosen sweetener and mix until well incorporated (just with a fork should work fine).
- In another medium mixing bowl, mix together all dried powders until they are completely mixed. Pour dried powders on the wet mixture and stir with a fork. Stir until you have a cookie dough type texture. At this point, your dough is complete (this is a no-bake dough)
- You can roll dough into quarter-size balls, if desired, and place them in an airtight container in the fridge. This dough will last up to 2 weeks refrigerated.
Leave a comment