Yield: 10 Brownies
Time: 30 mins
Here is What You'll Need:
- 1 can of Black Beans, drained (15 oz, plain)
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour (or quick oats)
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp Loco Cocoa Herbal Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (We love Lily's Sugar Free!)
- A few pinches of Maldon Salt to garnish
Here is What You'll Do:
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend all ingredients (besides chocolate chips and Maldon salt) together in a food processor or a high speed blender until fully incorporated and well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Leave Maldon salt for later.
- Pour batter into an 8" x 8" greased baking dish and bake for 12-15 minutes. As soon as you pull them out of the over, dust with Maldon sea salt.
- Allow to cool at least 20 minutes before digging in. They will be super ooey gooey at this point (all the better, I know!!). If you want them to stiffen up a bit, allow them to cool in the refrigerator for a couple hours.
I hope this recipe brings you as much flavor and happiness as it brings me and my family and friends! Let us know what you think in the comments below, or make them and tag us on Instagram! Enjoy your protein brownies!
Sending BIG Love,
This fab recipe was adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie <3 Thx for the deliciousness Katie!