This is the BEST, I repeat, BEST afternoon pick-me-up! Not only is it so dang delicious, but it is a HUGE boost for your brain when it starts to hit that afternoon slump...
Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
Here is What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups of unsalted, raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Loco Cocoa Herbal Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Salt to taste (about 1/8th tsp should do it)
Here is What You'll Do:
- Heat up a sauce pan on medium heat. Once nice and hot, throw all ingredients into the pan and allow to cook down. The maple syrup will incorporate into the walnuts. You can tell it is done when there is no liquid left in the pan.
- Once finished, pour out onto parchment paper in a flay layer and allow to cool and set for 2 hours. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Sending BIG BRAIN love,