Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf pan
Here is What You’ll Need
- 1 cup finely ground oat flour
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 Tbsp Stay Golden Herbal Powder
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
Here is What You'll Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 muffin cups with liners and spray the inside of the liners with nonstick cooking spray so the muffins do not stick.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, ginger, nutmeg salt and baking soda.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together eggs, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, molasses, vanilla, almond milk, coconut oil and lemon juice until smooth and well combined. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly in each muffin tin. Bake for 20-22 minutes. While the muffins are baking whisk together the ingredients for the lemon maple glaze. (it should be thick!)
- Transfer the muffin pans to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes then remove muffins from pan and place on wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle with glaze once cooled, top with extra pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for 3-4 day.
I hope this recipe brings you joy and nourishment this holiday season!
Sending BIG Love,