Yield: 24 Bites
Time: 15 mins active + 70 mins waiting
Here is What You'll Need:
For the dough
- 1 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1/2 cup Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp Stay Golden Herbal Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/16 tsp powdered Nutmeg
- 1/16 tsp powdered Clove
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Bean Extract
For the Chocolate Covering
- 100 g Extra Dark Chocolate (we love Trader Joe's Absolute Black)
- 2 tsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- Touch of Salt
Here is What You'll Do:
- Mix all the dough ingredients together in a food processor until fully incorporated. It should be a cookie dough-like consistency.
- Roll dough into small, uniform balls and place onto cookie sheet. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- On a double boiler, melt the chocolate, coconut oil and touch of salt together. Once the hour has past, take the cookie sheet out of the fridge and dip each ball in chocolate, fully immersing it in the mixture. Place back on cookie sheet and continue until all balls have been coated in chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator to harden chocolate, then serve.
- These Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bites can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
I hope this recipe is fun and enjoyable for the whole family this Halloween! Enjoy the festivities <3
Sending BIG Love,