These are the perfect snack... fulfilling and sweet, but guilt-free and anti-inflammatory.
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 120+ mins
Yield: Lots of chips
Here is What You'll Need:
- 4 Apples (any kind works)
- 1 tbsp of Stay Golden Herbal Powder
- Sprinkle of salt to taste
Here is What You'll Do:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F on convection
- Wash and core the apples then slice apples thinly, about 1/8 of an inch thick (a mandolin works great).
- Place apples on parchment paper covered cookie sheets not touching and generously sprinkle Stay Golden over each apple (as much as you'd like)
- Put sheets in oven and bake for 1 hour, then turn each slice over and bake for another hour or longer, till you think they are just perfect.
- Pull out of oven and allow to cool completely before storing (this will give them that extra crisp). Store in airtight container for up to one week.
Enjoy the recipe, I hope it brings you as much joy as it brought me and my friends.
Sending BIG love,