Looking for a healthier snack for a boost of energy before a work out or in the middle of a long run? These bars are uber healthy and provide a decent amount of fats and carbs to get you through to the finish line stronger than ever before!
Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 bars
Here is What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup dried goji berries
- 10-11 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup almonds or walnuts
- 2 tbsp Power Hour Herbal Powder
- 2 tbsp Maca Powder
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan Pink salt
Here is What You'll Do
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse and scrape sides down occasionally, but continue to blend until mixture begins to stick together when pressed
- Once you've reached the appropriate consistency, pour into a parchment covered loaf pan and press together evenly across the entire bottom of the pan. You should have about 1/2 inch thick of the mixture pressed firmly into the bottom of the pan, no crumbles left.
- Place into fridge for about 1 hour to set, then remove and cut into rectangular bar shapes. These bars keep fresh up to 2 weeks in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer.
These bars are sure to get you through that next long run or extreme physical exercise. Enjoy!!
Sending BIG love,