This is the most decadent at home date night treat EVER!! You and your honey will fall for these dates just as hard as you fell for each other...
Yield: 10 Dates
Time: 20 minutes
Here is What You'll Need:
- 10 Medjool Dates, **carefully pitted**
- 2 Lily's Chocolate Bar (We LOVE the 85% Extremely Dark Chocolate)
- 2 tbsp Afternoon Delight Herbal Powder
- Nut Butter of Choice (We used peanut)
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
Here is What You'll Do:
- On low heat in a thick bottomed saucepan, melt both chocolate bars slowly while mixing in your Afternoon Delight Herbal Powder. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- While melting the chocolate, slice open the date (hot-dog style) and remove the pit. Place a small amount of nut butter in each side of the date and gently close over.
- Once chocolate is fully melted, use tongs to drop one date in at a time, fully cover the date in chocolate, then remove and place on wax or parchment paper. Sprinkle with a touch of Maldon sea salt flakes. Continue process until you've finished covering each date. Place in fridge and allow to cool completely (about 30 minutes)
- These treats will keep for about 7 days in an airtight container, although it's doubtful they'll last that long in your fridge ;)
I hope you enjoy these decadent dates, you and your babe deserve it <3
Sending BIG love,
Leave a comment