Enjoy this delicious and healthy mousse as a decadent and rich dessert. It is the perfect way to end a date night dinner in with your S/O for a little extra fun later ;)
Time: 24 hours wait time & 10 minutes active
Yield: 4-6 servings
Here is What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 2 1/2 cups Milk (we used almond)
- 1/2 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Afternoon Delight Herbal Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 30 drops Stevia Liquid Extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Here is What You'll Do
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl, let rest for 2 to 24 hours.
- Once it resembles a thick chia pudding, place ingredients into a high-speed blender (a strong blender is important or else the chia seeds won't break apart).
- Blend ingredients for a solid 2 minutes, pulsing occasionally. When the mousse looks nice and fluffy, it is ready to be served.
Keep refrigerated up to 1 week in airtight container.