Yield: 10 Time: 20 mins
Here is What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup Crushed Walnuts (raw)
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax seeds
- 5 tsp Power Hour Herbal Powder
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Mesquite Powder
- 1/3 cup Shredded Coconut
- Pinch of Salt
Here is What You'll Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl until it is all well incorporated.
- Take a spoonful of dough and roll into a ball, then flatten into a cookie shape and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Continue doing this till you've finished the dough.
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack. Enjoy!
Have you ever baked with Mesquite flour before? Tell us about your experiences in the comments section below!
We hope you love this recipe!
Sending BIG Love,
This recipe was adapted from Meghan Telpner