Time: 20 mins
Yield: 6 medium pancakes
Here is What You'll Need:
2 tsp Stay Golden Herbal Powder
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup of Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix
2/3 cup of plain pumpkin puree
2/3 cup of water or milk (we used Califia Farms Oat Milk)
2 Tbsp ground flax seeds
Dates, pumpkin seeds, nut butter, maple syrup to top.
Here is What You'll Do:
1. Mix the Stay Golden Herbal Powder, ground cinnamon, pancake mix, pumpkin puree, milk, and flax seeds well in a large bowl. The batter should be thicker than a normal batter.
2. Turn stove top on medium heat and allow the pan to warm up. Add coconut or Vanilla Bean Olive Oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Turn your oven on to 200 degrees f, this will be useful for keeping your pancakes warm once they're made... typically placing the pancakes on an oven-safe plate then placing another plate on top to keep the steam in works best!
3. Scoop a large spoonful of batter onto the pan and gently spread the batter out (you shouldn't need to do this too much, just slightly, as it does not spread well on its own). After about 2-3 minutes, flip that flapjack over and let the other side cook for another couple minutes. Use your best judgment on heat and adjusting temperatures as all stove tops vary, you may need to turn the heat up or down, depending. Once you've cooked your pancake, place it in between two plates and put into the preheated oven to keep warm.
4. Repeat step 3 until you've gone through all the batter.
5. Chop up dates, warm up nut butter and syrup, and place pumpkin seeds all out for serving. Dress as you wish and ENJOY!!
I hope this recipes makes all your fall dreams come true - Enjoy the season!
Sending BIG love,